Thursday, November 17, 2016

Xerox project

For my Xerox machine project I used only the copies of my hands because the machine could not properly copy all the dimensions of my face. The hand was easy to copy because it is flat. I wanted the piece to look like the sun, with hands and several fingers facing all different directions. I also wanted to add something "special" in the center of the group of hands. Therefore, I crossed my hands together as the "special" something. 



For the sun rays I made a silhouette of a kite shape from a pocket folder. I wanted to copy the shape onto the poster board and color it in with white crayon, but I did not have enough time. Instead, I used the silhouette to cut the same shapes from copy paper and paste it onto the board. 



Looking back at the piece, I think it would have been pretty cool to color in the rays so that there would be more medians than the poster and the paper, but I am still satisfied with my work.


No comments:

Post a Comment